On Nov 5, 2007 10:24 PM, Ananth A <writetoananth at gmail.com> wrote:
> HI,
>
> since there is just a month left for the Foss.in event, I just wanted
> to ask how many people would be volunteering from this list...
>
> anything on the agenda for the workshops/projects/demos ??? do we need
> to create some fancy rotating cube or other such eye-candy ?? :=)
>
> is there any new release of belenix planned before the event ??? (or
> at least internally?)
> any major bugs pending that would need help ???
>

> also, are there any cool posters/t-shirts being designed for
> Belenix/Opensolaris ??
>
> Just curious,
> Ananth
>
> ps... count me in as a volunteer!

Counted.
Do join for the next to BOSUG sessions. Meeting details will be sent
out in a day.
Following are to be done
1. Propose for a BOF on foss.in mailing list. Co-ordinate the same at foss.in
2. Request for a demo stall, prepare demo ideas (Check requirements
for demoing).
3. Put together handouts suitable for the different events at foss.in
4. Preparing posters. (Those good at art-work can get going).
5. Add any others....

We'll be discussing all these in the coming meetings.

-Shiv