I have one participant expressing interest offline in participating.
I have sent across a mail to the campus ambassadors here to reach out
to some of the students.

About 4-5 participants in all would be just right to initiate this.
If you have not responded and would like to participate, do so immediately.

Manish has been working on the kde front, and I am hoping this work
can continue and taken to completion as part of this event. Manish?
The recently ported GNU parted is another piece of software which the
developers should find it of interest to bundle it as a solaris
package.

regards
Shiv

ps: The source code base that was used to build the latest release of
Belenix is now available with me. The list of Belenix softwares that
already have SFE available and those that need authoring is compiled.