Hi All,

Sorry, It might not be be proper group to ask this following question.

We are using Tools.h library on Solaris 10 for our applications.

Below are the memory leak traces from purifier.

         This memory was allocated from:
               malloc         [rtlib.o]
               c2n6Fi_Pv___1  [libCrun.so.1]
               void*operator new(unsigned) [rtlib.o]
               void*operator new[](unsigned) [rtlib.o]

RWCStringRef*RWCStringRef::getRep(unsigned,unsigned,void*)
[librwtool.so.2]
               RWCString::RWCString(const char*) [librwtool.so.2]
         Block of 63 bytes (22 times); last block at 0x2c9dc0
         Block of 58 bytes (44 times); last block at 0x2c4e68
         Block of 57 bytes (22 times); last block at 0x2bab70
         Block of 53 bytes (30 times); last block at 0x2b5d88
         Block of 18 bytes (2 times); last block at 0x35f890

         This memory was allocated from:
               malloc         [rtlib.o]
               c2n6Fi_Pv___1  [libCrun.so.1]
               void*operator new(unsigned) [rtlib.o]
               void*operator new[](unsigned) [rtlib.o]

RWCStringRef*RWCStringRef::getRep(unsigned,unsigned,void*)
[librwtool.so.2]
               RWCString::RWCString(const char*) [librwtool.so.2]
         Block of 63 bytes (22 times); last block at 0x2c9dc0
         Block of 58 bytes (44 times); last block at 0x2c4e68
         Block of 57 bytes (22 times); last block at 0x2bab70
         Block of 53 bytes (30 times); last block at 0x2b5d88
         Block of 18 bytes (2 times); last block at 0x35f890

Due to this we getting core dump.

I don't know, where I need to post this. Can any one point me to the
proper link?

--
Thanks And Regards
Murageshgouda M Patil

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com