From: Avinash Joshi <avinashtjo...@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 18:06:29
To:ug-bosug at opensolaris.org
Subject: Re: [ug-bosug] laptop

Hi all,

I got a hp laptop... :(

I have a HP Pavilion dv6500 Entertainment Notebook PC series- Overview ( link )
There seems to be some problem with the N/W card it is not working properly
Specifications:
Network interface: Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN
Internal audio: 3D Sound Blaster Pro compatible sound 16 bit integrated
Speakers and microphone: Altec Lansing? speakers

I am doing my best to get all the drivers supported!!!!
I hope it works..
Got the sound card ready( but the volume is very low compared to windows any
Idea Why it is like that????),also got the Graphics card (Nvidia) working..
I am facing problems with N/W card......

I need help on this..

Thanks and regards
Avinash Joshi