Are you just trying to boot the belenix live cd?
OR
Are you trying to install onto your harddisk?

If you are not able to boot, as Pradhap has already pointed out,
you must change the BIOS.
In the BIOS, you can choose the order for boot.
In that, select CDROM as the first option.
And save & exit. Now, it starts booting and tries to boot from CDROM.
If you have kept Belenix CD inside the cdrom drive, then it will pick up
that and boot.

If this is not the problem that you are facing, please do let us know in
detail.

Regards,
Narendra

--