Hi,

The Fourth one is my interest.

Enhancements to the installer

   1. Provide an option to install Grub either on MBR or inside the
   Solaris Partition
   2. Better UI to create partitions
   3. Allow creation of ZFS filesystem
   4. Configure CUPS after installation
   5. Verify whether Xorg configuration is present. Xorg configuraion may
   not be present if BeleniX LiveCD was booted directly into Command Line mode.

   6. Option to preserve existing slices
   7. Automatically add Grub entries for other bootable partitions
   8. Ability to resize partitions
   9. UI to configure Network and Timezone
   10. UI to add additional users
   11. Package selection UI once packaging has been finalized

*why?.*

i have contribution on OLPC also. for that i have to use linux bios, and
have to understand booting steps to atleast boot the system.

so contributing on this will helpful for me to start porting belenix for
that board, and to make belenix also will be available for them like
ubuntu,fedora..

i will be there in BOSUG meet with details !!!...

i will be posting my queries,

thanks
Ashok