> But what is solution if that has happened?

You may have to wait for upto 4 minutes before the port frees up
again.

> Can I set any kernel parameter to flush out all the connection on some
> port?Or any command to do so.?

You cannot flush out existing connections, as far as I know.  You
will have to wait until the port frees up again.

What you _can_ do is change the wait intervals using ndd.  The
following command will reduce the wait interval to 1 minute.

ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_time_wait_interval 60000

The next time this happens, the port will free up in 1 minute.
This is not recommended, however.  The best way to handle this is
to fix it in the client.

Venky.