Hi guys,

This is advance notification about the next BOSUG meeting.  It is
now scheduled for the first weekend of May - Saturday, the 6th.  ZFS
will be the main topic under discussion.  Also, since there was
a long thread about programming using curses in the list, would you
guys be interested in having a session on that topic either in this
or subsequent meetings?

Another thing, if any of you would like to address the group on
anything related to OpenSolaris, please let me know.  Though all the
presentations until now have been handled by somebody from Sun,
there is no reason for it to be that way.  If you are interested in
any OpenSolaris technology and would like to talk about it in the
group, I could help you out with presentation material,
documentation and other resources.

Cheers,
Venky.