On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Anil Gulecha<anil.verve at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> It's been a while since the last meet.. how about a meet the coming saturday?

   I got totally cooked up with many things last weekend, not the least
   being KDE 4.3.1 builds that are progressing.

   How about a meet this coming weekend ? The subsequent weekend is a long
   weekend so many people might be traveling. So this weekend is the only one
   suitable this month.

   I couple of topics come to my mind: A short intro to building opensource
   software on OpenSolaris - Gcc, SUN Studio, Pkgbuild and Spec files. A
   brief tour of Filesystems internals.

   Of course we need presenters for these or any other topics that others come
   up with, so speak up.

Regards,
Moinak.
--