Himalaya Conference room has been booked for tomorrow. I'll have the
visitor passes ready for those who have replied to the UG meet call. If
you plan to attend and haven't responded to the earlier UG meet callout
mail, please reply to this mail (or to me directly). I'll have the
visitor passes ready and we can start off on time. Thanks!

~Sharath