I woluld like to give a talk about opensolaris operating system
because in my  class, most of the people have poor idea about
opensolaris and they are thinking that opensolaris is verydifficult,I
will try my level best to motivate people
towards to use opensolaris and what cd's I have got from
sun,distributed to my friends..thats all