Dear all,

I've been trying really hard to get this combination working.

opensolaris 2009.06+ python2.6+ipython with readline and autocomplete
support. If anybody has successfully setup this combination, could you
please share it.

I've also installed SUNWgnu-readline for the required libraries, but
still it doesn't work.

I tried setup my requirement on both build 111b and 124.
arun at opensolaris:~# ipython
WARNING: Readline services not available on this platform.
WARNING: The auto-indent feature requires the readline library

I know that belenix has achieved this and through new BE i installed
belenix 08 version and tried that. but b'cas of poor support of ati
drivers i don't get a GUI interface so i've to stick with opensolaris
for now as it works on my desktop.

I would also like to know if i could use/add the belenix repository to
my osol0906 and install the required stuff from there. Will this work?
or has anyone tried that?

Regards,

Arun Tomar.