hi,

I and some of my friends(team of 4) are interested in doing our final year
project in opensolaris, but we are not able to select an area in it.  Can you
please suggest projects that we can take up in different areas (like zfs,
zones, dtrace, device drivers etc). We have visited the opensolaris.org
projects page, but we felt that it is not clear enough (as in it is not clear
about what is to be done or what has been already done in a project). It would
be great if somebody could provide us some suggestions about what projects we
can do.

Thanks in advance. :-)

regards,
Nischal E Rao