On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 11:03 PM, kunal ghosh <kunal.t2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi , any further info about what we'll be doing at Foss.in this year.
> @Sriram : Plans for Belenix Stall ?

I have in mind to simply take up a table, set up my laptop, and talk
Belenix and opensolaris technologies.

I haven't had time to prepare posters, and don't know the ground
realities at the venue, so I'm going to create material on Day one, to
be able to use from Day 2 onward.

Somethings that I definitely have in mind are:
- Ask about our five minute ZFS demo.
- Ask about our five minute Zones demo.

Having spoken to a variety of people over the past three years, I've
figured out that evangelization needs to be custom-tailored to each
person we speak to.

-- Sriram