Hello, is there support for USB webcams in BeleniX/OpenSolaris? I'm using
openSUSE and wish to migrate to BeleniX/OpenSolaris.

My desktop configuration is:
OS: openSUSE 11.2 (Linux 2.6.31.8-0.1-default i686) (i586) KDE 4.3.1 (KDE
4.3.1) "release 6"
Processor: Intel Pentium D CPU 2.80GHz (2 cores)
RAM: 1.8 GB
Display: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon XPRESS 200 5A61 (PCIE) (radeon driver)

I have a SUPERIOR PC731 USB webcam, which was made and purchased in Germany.
(It's not a popular manufacturer, maybe some local company there.)

In openSUSE 11.2, I installed the necessary GSPCA v2 drivers etc. (please see
http://en.opensuse.org/HCL/Web_Cameras) I think my webcam conforms USB Video
device class' specifications (not sure though.)

The webcam is working in Kopete IM v0.8.2, but the frame-rate is very slow and
the quality is bad.

I require video chat.

P.S.: In openSUSE, in Mozilla Firefox 3.5.6, the Gmail's in-browser chat
application works well with text-based chat. But in the "Options" it says,
"Video not supported in this OS" :(