Fellow Citizens:

Ms Keitetsi's book shows in very glaring picture some of the atrocities the
NRM committed and continues to commit against the people of Uganda; both
during Yoweri Museveni's Bush wars of the 1980's upto the present day.

Those members of the International Community who are interested in the people
and history of our country better take Ms. Keitetsi's book very very
seriously.

As a matter of fact, there are very many Ms. Keitetsis out there who, given
the opportunity, are very much willing to tell, rather, reveal all to the
world about the true nature of  Yoweri Museveni and his NRM.

In fact, I highly recommend Ms. Keitetsis book as a required  reading  for
most Ugandans, Friends of Uganda, and members of the International Community.

Keitetsi's book reveals the other side of the story, so to say. It does help
members of the International Community look at Museveni's politics from a
different angle.

Matek

In a message dated 11/25/02 6:21:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,