<<Shock gripped residents of Nakifuma in Mukono District when a Lorry driver in the area committed suicide after finding his wife having sex with another man>>

Good for him. He can rot in hell. Nakifuma was just too small for her and he did not want to deal with the reality that another man fits his wife's size. If his ghost comes back, tell him to go for  enlargement.

Anyway, you go girl. Enjoy yourself. Just remember to wrap it up.