Netters
We can not pass this opportunity of thanking God who has lead all of us through this holly month of Ramadan. To those who have been faith full through this month, may his blessings continue to be with you, and those who for some reason have not been able to, we know you will the next time around. To those who have prayed for us thank you very much for we needed those prayers, and we are praying for you as well. To those who are taking the extra days, God loves you as well. To those  in Australia I am not late to send this message, it is just that I am in Canada and I would not dare post it a day early.
 
On behalf of the entire Communication group let every body have a pleasant and a blessed Iddi Mubarak. And God loves you all.
 
Em
Toronto  Canada
 
       The Mulindwas communication group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy"

Reply via email to