Mulindwa,
No no. Not for leadership. Dr. Kiggundu wants to join politics now. We already know
that he is not a Catholic, not an NRM, but a Muganda who has reformed and greatly
regrets being blinded by dictator Museveni's dream. He saw my writing on the wall in
Luzira ( I can tell who ever saw my writing there) and is now, according to his words,
ready to work for development in Uganda. So my honest advice to him is for him to join
UPC and bring the treacherous regime of dictator Museveni to a close.

You see, Mr. Mulindwa, people like the Dr. should always be welcomed into UPC because
it is the only trully Uganda party that welcomes ugandans of all walks of life for
membership. As for positions in the party, I think it is fair to say that you have to
ganner the people for that. I do not promise anybody easy passage in our beloved party.

Dr. Kiggundu is a very smart man. i happened to have worked with him at Bank of
Uganda. And although I knew at the time that his problem was that he was being
intimidated by the NRA/M, and he could do a good job. I especially liked how he
oppossed the dictator's "Entandikwa" economic program.

Good reading.

Bwambuga.