Hello Fellow Ugandans and all our Friends!
I do not understand what this is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!
General Museveni has had almost 20 years ruling
Uganda.
I want to believe that if you are reading this e-mail
you know Mu7's achievements and failures.  Why in
God's name want him a third term????????????????????
This is how I feel and you are free to disagree with
me;
1.  Museveni, 2. Obote, 3. Amin should get out of
Ugandan politics.  They have all failed Ugandans and
need to be tried for genocide crimes. The way I see it
even in the current LAWLESS UGANDA, there should be a
limit.  These people dreaming of Mu7's third term have
gotten our country broke and want to stay in power to
continue getting all of us in debt.  I SAY NO!!!
Anyone with me or not?

Every body have a great weekend and Happy Holidays!!
But Museveni, Obote, Amin, Binaisa, they had their
turns and should know when enough is enough, that is
if they care about our country at all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Assumpta Mary Kintu