Fellow Ugandans,

Is Onyango Obbo normal really? This is a very useless
and dangerous idea I have ever read from this man. As
if Africans and people of African origin in the
Western World are not doing enough by wiping out arses
of the old, sick and dying whites in hospitals and day
homes! What indeed is wrong with us Africans? Can't we
make money through the normal channel of hard work and
stuffs so we can build our countries and the
continent?

Disappointed I am indeed.

 Ocii