NEW VISION WEB- 23TH JANUARY 2003

Katikiro Lobbies For FEDERO

KATIKIRO of Buganda, Joseph Ssemwogerere, is meeting all religious leaders in Buganda, this afternoon. The Katikiro is lobbying for the clergymen’s support for Buganda to adopt the Federal System of governance.

Published on: Thursday, 23rd January, 2003

Brothers and sisters,

We have travelled this road of " Buganda to adopt the Federal System of governance" before.

Have leaders learnt nothing in this process?

It is only those who have illwill towards Buganda and Uganda that push the dangerous and irrational idea of "Federo for Buganda".

My impression all along was that the issue for debate "Federalism for Uganda"

Who elected this KATIKIRO Joseph Ssemwogerere anyway?.

Mitayo Potosi/Potojsi