Neters

The server blessed by being our carrier has been experiencing problems since yesterday afternoon (Toronto time) This included every body ending with Look.ca, internet.look.ca, direct.ca, idmail.com, connect.ab.ca, junctionnet.com, idirect.ca, bconnex.net, idirect.com, dsuper.net, supernet.ca and all dial-ups with the same server. We have been however advised that every thing must be running okay by now.
As a result of this some of the responses/postings, from yesterday have been messed up. This can result into double responses or non-responses at all. But we are regarding our selves as running untill advised otherwise. In the mean time if there is any abnormality with my email adress please let me know ASAP. Those who are old in the forum remember when we were faced with this kind of problem and the mess it created. So let me know as soon as anything abnormal happens, and we are watching it like a hawk. Those on Ugandacom list group, you shouldn't be affected by this.

In the mean time aren't we glad to be back! You bet.