Mwaami Kironde

I am agreeing with you but I wish we can go a step further and wonder why Uganda and Rwanda are setting up conditions. I think irrespective of any history behind this massacre, Presidents Museveni and Kagame are occupiers of Congo, and if so they must be recognised by the International community as such. Now if they are, Museveni can not threaten that Uganda can go back to Congo (And that includes any other circumstance) Kagame must as well help us for he can not refuse UN or France or any International force into DRC for the genocide is in Ituri and not in Kigali, and the last time I checked those were two different and independent nations.  The moment we can reach this understanding, then women and children will stop being buried alive in DRC and the International Community will take over.

From: Ed Kironde
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 8:57 PM
Subject: RE: [Ugandacom] NO UNITED NATION NO FRENCH RWANDA INSISTS

I think the UN forces must exclude any nations which had strong ties with Rwanda.  Uganda, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Angola, Chad, Libya etl, must realize that DRC is a sovereign state. This is the time the African Union forces should shine.  The forces should not be drawn from any countries that border with DRC and in addition, Libya and Zimbabwe must be excluded.

If we are going with the UN, let’s have Japan, Pakistan, India, Jamaica, Tanzania, Senegal, Ghana, Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico to send soldiers whose mission should not only be limited to peacekeepers but cleanse the DRC of these African forces of occupation and their mission will be accomplished when there is no any other foreign troops within the borders of DRC