From: "Mitayo Potosi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ugnet_: Re: [AcoliForum] Acholi Faggots
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 02:15:50 +0000

Dear Brother "Wilibotek L'Pajule'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,

I got this in my mailbox. Was it for me or someone is sending me some insects?
I have used [EMAIL PROTECTED] because of problems with <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Abrahamo wee, kwero lok mere pe bal. Ka in pe iyee ma acoyoni, that is
understandable. But I will stick with the notion that Acoli "faggotry" is
the least of my interest unless convinced otherwise. So far lakeyu has not
made a case for why now the whole of Afrika should know about any real or
perceived Acoli faggotry. Is it about Lulokka magulokko dud lutino Acoli
metuku gini? Onyo gwok en beddo i kamp nidong aye okello kipwoolani? I hear
there was onc`

Mitayo Potosi