Some interesting comments about France, now I happen not to know much about France and I wonder whether we have any body out there with such a knowledge to help us here.

From: sea gol
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [camnetwork] France Chides Washington Over 'My Way' World View

Homme,

In realpolitik, France is a no nonsense nation, mind you. To France's credit is the discovery of the what is today Great Britain in circa 1066 AD, and it started what is known today as diplomacy when France was known as Frank. If you read ancient history, you probably must have heard about Frank and Vandals, Allemagnie and Bourgidians. Ancient Franks is today's French, they are brisk and smart in diplomacy. The US started diplomacy after the opening of the Panama Canal in 1903. The opening of the canal was the first time a sitting US President traveled out of the US since independence. When it comes to diplomacy vis-a-vis Foreign Affairs, the United States is still an amateur-in-the-learning process. The US knows no diplomacy but military engagement. The Expeditionary Force is all about US foreign affairs. When it comes to diplomacy, the US trails behind the French. In diplomacy, the US always finish what the french started centuries ago - Vietnam War is a typical example of what the French started and the US finish. Yes, when it comes to diplomacy and foreign affairs, the US does the dirty and inhumane job with its expeditionary/speial force, while the french uses diplomats.

Jude

Homme De <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So what!!!!!

What/Who is France???

THE USA remains THE best.. You all should live with
it....

http://sbc.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8reolB/TM