Netters:

The statement below about Jesus is scary. Batarinza was quoted as saying:

"They can gang up with Kony or the even with the Devil, but we shall be in
charge of Uganda until Jesus comes back."

Jesus might not be coming back for quite a while! But I suspect this is yet another trick by dictator Museveni and his military sychophants to round up more Itesos and label them as rebels and terrorists. Disgusting!

+++++++++++++++++++++=

====(from radio simba)
"Rebel group breaks out in Teso"

A new Rebel group is feared to have emerged in parts of Teso sub region .The
group identified by sources as the Union For Democracy is suspected to have
ganged up with Joseph Kony's LRA .

The group whose Leaders have not yet gone public have submitted a hand
written letter to Government through the state Minister for Disaster
Preparedness Christine Aporu.

When called for verification Thursday afternoon the Minister's phone was
off. However Kumi county MP Amuriat Oboi Patrick says there is growing fear
in Teso.

Army spokesman Shaban Bantariza says the UPDF is not scared, because it has
the capacity to deal with any submissive group.

He noted that any body who forms a rebel group at a time when political
space is being opened up is mad, because he should instead form a political
party in order to compete for political power.

Bantariza said," what is the rebel group going to do and how long will it
last more than the UPA we put out of action? They can gang up with Kony or