Netters

Reliable sources reaching the Communication group are informing us that President Iddi Amin has died in a Jedda Hospital this Sunday. By this posting it is not clear if Uganda Government will allow his body to be flown home for the funeral.

May The president of Uganda rest in peace, and may his family find solace at the time of his death.

We will post more information as we get it.

Em

Toronto