From: Karoli Ssemogerere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [DPNet] Re: Kanyeihamba on the Phantom Arms ofthe1960s, Ibingira and theConspiracies
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:08:07 -0700 (PDT)
Never been the one to agree with JSC Kanyeihamba on all occasions. As an academic however, he has always been fairly objective. The fact that he is a former UPC et al, is irrelevant. More Ugandans have belonged to UPC or its offshoots in the past than any other political party, that alone does not disqualify him. Secondly, the politics of suspicion, treachery were a very component of Uganda's politics to this day. Some of these revelations may be new, but most are repeated in Samwiri Rubaraza Karugire's Political History of Uganda.
kls.