From: "YOSWA DAMBISYA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Re: Kanyeihamba on the Phantom Arms ofthe1960s,Ibingira andtheConspiracies
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:23:32 +0200
Mr Y, you might find the answer to your question to Ssemakula
Why?
embedded in writings of decades ago. See for instance:
"..Perhaps this is a good moment to disentangle Obote's enemies. The
Baganda were hostile almost solidly since the action over the lost
counties. This was their main quarrel with him since
independence................."
The Kabaka of Buganda; Desecration of My Kingdom; Pg 183.
Perhaps the quarrel continues!
Best regards,
Yoswa.