>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/24/03 02:07AM >>>

I thought Mr. Kanyeihamba's expertise was in law as it applies to urban
planning rather than constitutional law. At least that is what his 1974
dissertation title at the University of Warwick (not Warwich, as he puts
it elsewhere) would lead one to believe (Kanyeihamba, George W.. - Law
in urban planning and development in East Africa).  I think he also has
a pamphlet on the topic (published 1978).>>>

That may be so. The backpage of his new book lists his other
publications as: "among others Constitutional Law and government in
Uganda; Planning Law in East Africa; Urban Legal Problems in East Africa
(with Prof P McAuslan); Reflections on Uganda Muslim Leadership Crisis;
Constitutional Obligation in the Developing Countries"

Ssekabaka Muteesa II to the fictitious importation of arm to overthrow
the Uganda goverment by force, exists anywhere.>>>>>>

Okay, NO LETTER exists. Was any ever written?

>>>No matter how many people repeat a lie or how frequently they do it,
it does not thereby become an established fact.  I'd hope that
Kanyeihamba, as lawyer and judge, might be familiar with this
concept.>>>>>>>>

May you live to understand that this principle may apply even to you!

short answer and innescapable conclusion is that Obote lied & connived,
as was his wont. Grace Ibingira, his former colleague and confidant --
and UPC legal advisor to boot -- said so in very simple and plain
English.>>>>>>>>>

To paraphrase Shakespear, .....and Ibingira was an honourable man, not
given to prejudices, conspiracies...................

filthy-layin' S.O.B. but this is not exactly news either.
I have addressed the other issues elsewhere and will not belabor them

What is news is that you've now started using such language!

As to the royal 'we', er, we are not amused ...

Much obliged to not amuse you:-)

Best regards,

Yoswa