From: "Mulindwa Edward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ugnet_: Federo without tax  powers is "byoya bya nswa"
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:41:06 -0400

Mwaami Ssenyange

Ugandans do not want to collect taxes, they do not want Federo, they do not
care whether it is a Buganda issue or not, what they want is a very simple
thing which is only a one word "Peace"

The rest of the Mumbo Jumbo, which I personally call these days "A way to
stay in power"  is only meaning full to you, to Mwaami kibuuka, Mwaami
Kasangwawo and Iddi Amin's Dr. Kigongo. What is interesting is that some of
us told the federalists that they are making a road for Museveni, which has
come true, the other part is to make Buganda isolated in Uganda. Just watch
and learn what and how Blind politics can burry a nation. "Ffe Kasita
twebaka"