If today in 2003 it is us Vs them, Uganda is in big trouble.

Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: ugnet_: UPDF to Deploy in Iraq

Mr. Kipenji:

1. What did you do or say when "we" -- to borrow your phraseology, we suffering in the "Luweero Triangle" in 1981-1985, courtsey (sp.) of your hero, Obote?

2. What do you gain by insisting on ignoring the fact that, "we", the Baganda  from all walks of life have been consistent, if not persistent, in calling for a peaceful resolution of the war in Northern Uganda?