Omukulu Pike

Adding to my friend Kasangwawo's very intelligently produced facts I would
as well like to make the following observations.

Who are the Federalist?

One must ask him/her self this question if you are addressing this very
important question on or about the people/s who are trying to change our
nation for ever, from Unitary to federalism. Is it only a Mukulu Kibuuka's
dream? Do we have a Ugandan structure out there which strongly believes that
Federalism is the solution to Uganda's problem/s? And the answer is a pure
No. So we come back to the grass roots and ask our selves the basic
question, who are the people yapping about federalism in Uganda?

They are the Democratic Party members who are trying to see that DP can get
a hand in Buganda. You see DP has had a huge problem to get a hold in
Buganda, they have a common enemy by the name UPC. So there had to devise a
means to get a hand on Buganda if DP will ever have a dream to lead Uganda.
So the attack on its politics through federalism. And the connected plan
goes this way, let us gain the support of Buganda by telling Buganda that
through federalism Mutebi will be the president of Uganda. And the ill
informed Baganda apparently bought that crap. If you look attentively to the
postings on Fedenet, and if you listen very carefully to the feds you will
realise that they are not talking about changes in Uganda's political
achive, what is taking place in Fedenet discussion group is the utter attack
and destruction of Obote and UPC. Now as a non UPC member must wonder why?

And the answer is this, DP has only one public enemy. UPC and Obote. That is
why Federalists have failed all along to state their case with out
mentioning Nakulabye, the attack of Lubiri and so on. Now the Kibuuka's have
at least got the audecy of publicly declaring them selves as sympathisers of
DPs but the Kasangwawo's can not reach that stage for they even have a
problem calling them selves their right names, (Which we now know by the
way).

For the record, Federalism is a very good political structure, can it work
in Uganda? Is a discussion of another day. But it is very wrong for DP as a
Political party to hide its self into a sheep's cloth while using a good man
like Mwaami Kibuuka to sell an entity that we MIGHT use in Uganda at a later
time. That is very wrong. And it is as wrong as trying to use UNAA in Boston
for the selling of the same crap.
Ugandans are getting better in following issues that matter on their nation,
and DP must recognise that.

And thanks to Ugandans for being smart and looked through this crap, Fedenet
discussion group destruction refers.

The name is still EM
In Toronto