"I am not a traitor." [General Musharraf of Pakistan, in an interview with
the BBC, quoted in Nawa-e-Waqt, September 12.]

   The General was unable to explain what he meant. He added  that he was
doing his best helping America fight the war on terrorism. He warned Pakistanis
that "All the generals are with me. Make no mistake."

     [80% of Pakistanis are opposed to America's war on Terrorism.]