Bwana,

Ssenyange,

It is interesting that you are exposing lies of others people and in the
process you may be telling lies of your own. But educate me, if you can.

Which 1966 Constitution took away Kampala from Buganda? Quote the
provisions, not blatant statements.

Did Kampala  belong to Buganda under the 1962 Constitution to have been
taken away from it? In what ways did it belong to Buganda? Notice that even
the Buganda document on federo simply made blatant assertion as if it was a
fact and everyone seem to take it as the truth without proper verification.
Who controlled the administration and had the power over Kampala under the
1962 Constitution? Can you quote the actual provisions of 1962 Constitution
or any law which says Kampala was controlled and administered by the Kingdom
of Buganda  and that the Kingdom of Buganda had the power to collect a cent
in tax , appoint administrators or otherwise control the election and
appointments of administrators in and of Kampala. In my humble view,
ownership should have some element of control and power over the object
owned.

Over to you Sir, Bwana Ssenyange.

COO