Musaazi,sorry for your Uncles' demise at Mulago Hospital.I hope
his soul found eternal rest.
Now on repairing what your murderer and accomplished thief Mu7
is doing your your dear (B)Uganda,is 18 years an overnight time?
That Mu7 is a thief/murderer is not hearsay as you think.Do you
remember Mu7 robbing Bank of Uganda Currency Centre in Kabale
of 400million Ug.Shs under the guise of fighting the UPC government?
To many simple minded Ugandans who like you were in cohort with him
in his murderous crusade,you jubilated thinking that money belonged to
UPC,but that money belonged to all Ugandans and indeed it was a big
financial set back that all Ugandans suffered.Come 1987,he again stole
billions of shillings from every Ugandan claiming currency reforms.Do you
as his erstwhile supporter and cheer leader know where that money went?What is the situation on the ground today regarding the so called
currency reform?There is always the biblical 40 days after which your deeds catch up with you and that is where your thief murderer has found
himself today.Covering up his trails of open day robberies of Ugandans and the highways of blood leading up to his bedroom will only gall many
sober minded Ugandans who do not subscribe to the cheer leading typical of your types.
It is  better you do something thoroughly well or never attempt it at all for
these excuses are no defence.
Can you kindly advise your thief murderer that he should be thinking of
going to Rwakitura before a Charles Taylor summon(his Comrade at arms)is slapped on him.
Thank you.
Kipenji.

emmanuel musaazi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mr. Kipenji, i don't know when last you were in Uganda (i guess you are in
Mulindwa's class), anyhow i am telling you today that i lost an uncle at
Mulago hospital in 1984...do you know what he died of appendicites, yes he
was under going an operation to remove his appendix and he under went two
operations and in the second one he died. Apparently power was going on and
off and his intestine was cut, this went un-noticed and mis-diagnosed until
it was too late. I can go even further back to give you even more instances
of Mulago blunders due to government neglect. You can say all you want but i
will say this again, PRESIDENT MUSEVENI IS DOING A CLEAN UP OPERATION,
CLEANING THE MESSES OF AMIN, OBOTE AND OTHERS B4 HIM. Unlike you guys, i
don't base my decission making on someone elses gossip or propaganda or
agenda, i deal with FACTS.

Reparing the damages of OBOTE (ruled for 8 + 3 years), and Amin (10 years),
plus the others in between, will not and should not be expected to be an
overnight job. Unlike some countries, Uganda does not have oil, gold, or
diamonds, therefore it is taking time. This rebuilding is also not being
helped by your Teror friend Kony. Of course as usual you UPC guys are
waiting to take over and destroy (that's what you do best i guess).