Musaazi,

You do not need to state that you are not a Movemement
member. All Ugandans are in the Movement until
legislation is changed. Whether you are DP, UPC, CP,
UPM, KY or without any party affiliation, it doesn't
matter.

As long as you are a Ugandan in Uganda, you belong to
the Movement automatically.

I believe Nansikombi is using foul language. Its
surprising that she claims to be a nurse.

LM

=====
LM