Paul, I know you really mean well in what you are stating but you have
to know that the master of deception,murderer and fraudstar Mu7 is at
it again,using military spokespeople to make it appear they do not know
what is happening.
The Reserve armed forces is under the command of none other than the
in house brother Salem Saleh,and by inference Mu7's right hand.That
Bantariza is saying the police did not know of  their deployment is very
laughable to say the least.It is these types of clever but fallaciuos arguments that many Ugandans use to claim there is at least freedom of
blah blah blah in Uganda under the Mu7 junta compared to the past.
I would not personally begrudge anyone holding that opinion only if they
also have to concede the fact that since 1986,Ugandans were told we had started a new chapter in our history(Fundamental Change ) and not
continuing with what was happening before(Mere change of guards).This
therefore removed the possibility of judging Mu7 and Movement performance on the moral equivalent basis since he singled out himself as being his own control.
What have we seen since,a lot of manipulations and deceptions and as usual many cheer leaders like Bantariza and the Ofwono Opondos come
in very handy.
Let the police continue not to be aware of these deployments,it is not going to be the last time after all.
Wish you a more un coordinated access days ahead.
Thank you.
Kipenji.

Paul Njoki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
However, Bantariza blamed the motor sport officials for using the reserve force
personnel without informing the army.

He said the rally organisers should have used policemen with batons rather than
the armed reservists.

“You cannot kill a mosquito with a hammer,” Bantariza said.

Who are the reserve forces and who is arming them? Are they a parallel armed
force to the UPDF? For it looks like their presence/deployment in Masaka was
not know to the Police or the army. Some of the problems in the country
including armed robbery could actually be related to this uncoordinated access
to small arms.