In a message dated 11/5/2003 7:54:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Just What the hell is UPC cooking? That is the second "Just watch" that has passed across my eyes in this young November, what is going on?

Em

EM:

The NRM crooks will most definitely be prosecuted for corruption and embezzlement of pubic funds at the appropriate time and place in the Ugandan courts and by Ugandans.

It is essential, at this point, that any and all necessary evidence against this NRM culprits and crooks be gather NOW !. Indeed, we do not want a situation whereby files simply "disappear" ( if you know what I mean)  when charges are brought against some of this  NRM goons.

Ssemakula seem to live the immpression that somehow,  nothing will be done  against this culprits. I was reassuring  Ssemakula that  the law of the law will be enforced.

Matek

Matek