I thought I should mention this :

Incidentally, the articles I post, may not necessarily represent my views or opinions or the views of the organization I represent (the UPC) . .  The articles are posted in the hope that you will read ......and hopefully it will  trigger some Critical Analytical Thinking on your part...so that you would begin to ask Critical Questions..... and reason the correct  way... and not  like some NRM indoctrinated Mucamucaka Graduates!!! ( whose thinking is limited  to  what Museveni says ablout Osmosis...Mbu Ugandans are  "Donors" ..and such crap!!!.... after all IT IS YOUR WORLD!! and COUNTRY!!

Good night fellow Citizens...and citizens of the world. ..Akume.!!!( Blessing)

MK