Ssenyange,I do believe some of these reports are more for Entertainment
and general info,than telling the truth.
Why would a man in his right mind be forced to have sex?.Don't you see that they are using women as a scapegoat?
Anyway,the story served its' purpose of making people get that best medicine in the world aka Laughter.
Wish you more Laughter full days ahead.
Thank you.
Kipenji.

ssenya nyange <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Uganda women,

Is this research true? Is this a result of visiting "ba senga"? Please
give me your opinion because I cant imagine 30 days a month less 4 days(
mp)= 26 days x 4 = 104 times\ month! Is this the reason why Ugandan men in
Uganda are generally skinny, as a result of loosing alot of proteins,
vitamins & minerals in this way? If you go to Uganda, women are generally of
average to over weight and look "healthy"- banene.

>J. Ssenyange
>-------------------------
>
> Kayunga men advised to sue wives over forced sex
>
> By Kibuuka Lumu
>
> THE Kayunga district speaker, Robert Walubo has said a
>research carried out recently indicated that 46% of husbands in the
>district are forced to have sex over four times a day.
>
> Walubo said this during a three-day gender workshop for
>district local council executives and technical staff on Tuesday. He urged
>husbands to sue their wives whenever they are forced into sex. He said
>despite the rampant sexual abuse, men kept quiet because they were ignorant
>of the laws governing marriage.
>
> Walubo said to force a husband or a boyfriend into sex
>was a violation of their rights as men. "A man has a right to say no to
>forced sex and if a woman forces him into sex, he can sue her in court. It
>is a crime,'' he said.
>
> When asked whether the allegation was true, Walubo
>Mutanda, a participant, said was and that men were victims of sex at home.
>
> He said the highest percentage of victims were found in
>homes where old men were married to young women.
>

> Published on: Saturday, 8th November, 2003
>
> Email this article to a friend.

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger