Thank you ,  Dr. Otim.

F.N. Lugemwa

Ochan Otim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Although the title of this broadcast [link below] is a bit misleading to
me, it kind of gives some aspect of life in Acoli correctly or not.

Without mentioning names, let me thank those who were involved in making it
possible for NPR's Jason Beaubien to file the report. As you might have
realized lately (in Europe and the US), the campaign we started two years
ago to free the northern population from bondage is beginning to bare
fruits. Its is up to us now to direct the harvesting of the fruits.

NPR is a nationally syndicated and publicly supported radio in the US. Its
signal is heard through our the US.

Ochan Otim

"National Public Radio: Profile: Lord's Resistance Army"

Just click on the headline o r the audio icon to listen to the
story. You'll need an audio player to hear it, and you can find the right
one for your computer at
. If you have any
problems, please visit the NPR audio help page
.