They never stop or do they?

Matek

In a message dated 1/12/2004 11:07:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Subj: PROSPECT
Date: 1/12/2004 11:07:49 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent from the Internet

Mr. Peter Konig
Valiant Privat Bank AG
Postfach 3001  Bern, Switzerland

Confidential Tel:+871 763593838
Confidential Fax:+871 763593836
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PRIVATE AND URGENT.

I am contacting you on a business transfer of a huge sum
of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
all will be well at the end of the day. We decided to contact you
due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION:

We discovered an abandoned sum of US$7,500,000.00
(Seven million five hundred thousand United States
dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign
customers who died along with his entire family. Since
his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward
to lay claims for this money as the heir. We cannot
release the funds from his account unless someone applies for claim as
the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our
banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, we now seek your
permission to have you stand as a next-of-kin to the
deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by us
for the funds (US$7,500,000.00) to be released in your
favour as the beneficiary's next-of-kin. It may interest you to know
that we have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate
any of deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual
business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

1. Name and address (to be used as the Beneficiary)
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers (to contact you)

These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim
to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals
in your favour before the transfer can be made. We shall be
compensating you with ONE MILLION DOLLARS on final
conclusion of this project, while THE REST shall be for us.
Your share stays while the rest shall be for us for investment purposes.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue
advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you.

I await your urgent response.

Regards,

Mr. Peter  Konig

--- Begin Message --- Mr. Peter Konig
[...]

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime

--- End Message ---