State Department claims Russia provided Iraq with war aid

(Netters ...how do we know that this time arround the US administration of George is NOT LYING?  Given the CREDIBILITY OF THE ADM., we simply don't know whether they are telling the truth  nothing but the truth or yet is this another lie!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2001833846_goggles10.html
Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON â U.S. officials say they have found evidence corroborating
the Bush administration's allegations that Russian companies sold Saddam
Hussein high-tech military equipment that threatened U.S. forces during the
invasion of Iraq last March.