In a message dated 2/21/2004 1:19:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Mr. Matek,

          I dont agree with you. Use simple reasoning.  UPC's
sentiments existed way back before UPC was formed. Adhola dates it as far
back as year 1500. Semakula's "outburst" is a reaction to how UPC
implemented and still wish to continue implimenting the REDRESSES against
Baganda if given a chance.

Ssenyange

Oookay!!!

You job Ssenyange (that is if you are a smart politician) is to play your politics very carefully within and directed to the leadership of the UPC. That is how you win in politics ... you don't simply come up with a statement mbu UPC is the "Mortal enemy of the  Buganda..and therefore I, as a Muganda, I am going to fight the UPC to the death do me apart..  Only a fool makes such statements ..not a shrewd  calculating politician.

Matek .

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the state."

- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels - Hitler's propaganda minister