In a message dated 2/27/2004 6:38:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Oracha, sincerely, has you pal Matek ever put up any piece of good news on
this forum?...or is your accusation of Mr. Nyange just a case of northern
solidarity...i'll give you credit though for accepting that Mr. Nyange's
remarks about Obote are "sensible" albeit bad news.

Musaazi: Listen, once and for all, I am seeking solidarity with those that are enlightened and able to lead this country into prosperity with dignity for all irrespective where they come from. I do not expect you to attack people from your own area or south as you term it; neither should you expect me to attack people from the North for no good reason. Do I need to give any reasons?
There is something that is always appealing to a person to do good. That is what we are looking for. The use of history is for the lesson learnt from it. If you misunderstand it, you may repeat the same mistake. Obote worked his way from the bottom up because of what he stood for and the confidence he gave the people he dealt with. I am confident that he did not get to where he became Uganda leader by portraying other people or tribes in negative light.
So, if you want to work with every tribe and region of Uganda, then you need to package you message accordingly. No one really want to read this kind of garbage you are putting on Ugandanet. It may be good for a more parochial net, maybe Southernet. I would assume that Ugandanet should cater for every Ugandan in the quest for unity.
So, what is your contribution to uniting all Uganda under one flag?

oracha