Mulindwa:

I will and I have made statements on these forums, about the problems facing our nation without praising the Buganda King.  Check my records on these forums, there is alot about me you have not gotten yet.  I'm a very independent thinker, I'm sure that I differ a whole lot from many people here whom you will find praising the Kabaka.  Brain Power is what puts me above some "others"!

So now, you think that Museveni (a Rwandese) "installed" the Kabaka??!  Another example of uncritical thinking, if you ask me!  The people of Buganda install their Kabakas, not foreigners.  What Museveni did was to comply with what the people of Buganda wanted to install.  He did not "install" the Kabaka, himself alone, with his powers.  Think, think, think, man!

Mulindwa, if your ideology of Mu7 "installing" kings is infact true, let us apply it to another region.  Ask Museveni to please "install" the Ankole King.  Since HE, Museveni is the man who installs kings, let's see how far he can go.  We want him to demonstrate his "installing" powers to us.  I want to critically think for you and inform you that Museveni does not just install what the people do not want to be installed.  'The people decide'; that's what Museveni told those who wanted him to "install" the king of Ankole.  He told all those who can think that he can not install kings, the people do that.  Kings can not be installed by presidents.  Presidents can only comply with people's installation desires of their kings.

That is another mistake Obote/UPC made with his/their interactions with Buganda.  Obote/UPC did the opposite of what the people of Buganda wanted.  He terrorized and exiled the Kabaka out of Buganda.  That is an action of TABOO!!!  Though Mu7 and Obote both find Buganda to be their opponents, Museveni has handled the situation better than Obote.  Museveni has not crossed the TABOO line!!  He has complied with what the people of Buganda installed 6 centuries ago (the Kabakaship).  What we need is ebyaffe and federalism to really take Museveni off the "list of enemies of Buganda."

I'm sure that you can lead a non-critical thinker to believe that Buganda did not push Museveni to comply with her Kabaka installation, but it was only Museveni who decided to "install" him.  How quite silly?!

Obote is being terrorized and forced into exile by this Rwandese descendant who is forgging his nationality to be a Ugandan.  Obote is a victim of the system he implanted in Uganda.  Obote was the first president of Uganda to terrorize and exile his opponents.  If you want an example here it comes again; The then King of Buganda, Sir Edward Muteesa II was terrorized and forced into exile by Obote.  I personally do not feel sorry for a person such as Obote, he is his own victim.  He made his bed and he is lying in it, period.  We had enough of him and Uganda is to move on.

He is to die and be buried in Zambia.  He must pay for his sins or apologize to the people of Buganda and Uganda at large who died and suffered under his brutal Gun-Rule.  He has two (2) choices; i). pay for sins. or ii). apologize to the people and quit politics.  Many of his victims were burried in mass graves, or died and decomposed on road sides or in bushes, and they were denied descent burials by the former dictator.  Obote/UPC is the real enemy of freedom!  Never ever let him in the position of power which affects Ugandans's lives.  It's too much to give up, guys!

Zakoomu R.

Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Zakoomu

If you are serious with your statements,  make one posting in this forum, about the problems facing our nation without praising The Buganda King, a King installed by Museveni (a Rwandese) and terrorizing Obote, a Uganda  former twice elected President.

They are very strange indeed.