"And then, we had some silly people here discuss that Ugandans are "one people".  These folks need to wake up for Ugandans have never been "one people" in practice.  The over-extension of the word "Ugandan" does not mean they are "one people"."

Rehema Mukooza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Noc'ladumas Georges:
(where is your native name? -- I'm sick and tired of Africans with colonial names! -- Names like Noc'ladumas? Georges? which have nothing to do with Christianity for they existed before the birth of Jesus. --  Jesus never taught his subjects to change their native names to Jewish names! -- Did he?.  For Prophet Jesus taught that "your body is your temple" and not your name!):  Please add a native name to your colonial name!

Okay, let me make this clear for you since you can not add and subtract.  I'm sure you will now know which is which.  I meant Acholi's suppossed "apology" to Luweero people which never happened.  I also meant Acholi, Lango, Teso, W. Nile's supposed "burrying of their inbetween differences"

My question was: How come the Acholi refused to "apologize/burry" their differences with Luweero people, and yet they decided to "burry/apologize" for their differences with Lango, Teso, and W.Nile??  Why is Acholi discriminating against Luweero people??  And making a preference choice with Lango, Teso, and W.Nile??  They can apologize and burry differences with fellow Northerners and yet they can not do the same with some Southerners.

Doesn't that seem weird to you??  Doesn't it look like something is amis here??  Isn't that tribalism in its highest degree??  And then, we had some silly people here discuss that Ugandans are "one people".  These folks need to wake up for Ugandans have never been "one people" in practice.  The over-extension of the word "Ugandan" does not mean they are "one people".  These people still agree to an apology to selected members of the overly-extended word, "Ugandans".

With such nonsense among our people, we need Federalism.  We need to approach our differences and work on them in a very creative, productive manner.  We need to have the Federal States of Acholi, Lango, Teso, W. Nile to seriously govern themselves and collect taxes to help with their residents.  People need to get out of these concentration camps and start living normal lives.  Mu7 needs to be voted out of the chair (No 3rd term)!

Zakoomu R.

NOC´LADUMAS GEORGES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mates Oraca and Zakoomu(Rehema Mukooza),

 Firstly I salute your extra energy despite parallel / divergent vantage points which focal point (even cyber wise) is way out of prevalent endurances of our commonality.

What is wrong with you guys, do you not see that even at the proceeding points, you are talking of different things while looking at the same status quo?

Oracha is talking about Acoli while Zakoomu (Mukooza) is talking about Acholi, Lango, Teso MPs or what ever. WHICH IS WHICH?

I suppose you do yourselves more justice if you first resolve that difference. Perhaps there in lies also the central issue.

For example, how come or when did the “ ACHOLI, LANGO AND TESO” mysteriously vanished from the Religious leaders declaration only to transpire as “ACOLI TO APOLOGISE”? That is a very central question.

Some contrivers must have connived to alter the final deliberation.

Were the ARLPI pre conditioned by the religious leaders from Lango and Teso in some sinister black mail that criteria for continued coordination was for Acoli to apologize?

Me think some thing is very wrong with the oneness / togetherness of the so-called Religious leaders. Their fucking unity is nothing but cyber unity. If it were that Acoli, Lango and Atesot should apologize (which it self, was already bad enough and completely liberated from intelligence), where did this “Acoli to apologize” come from?

I smell an abominable fucking rat in the religious leaders!!

It is not the art and the science parts of Musseveni’s politics at work but the religious leaders are biased.

I want to know when and why did ACOLI, LANGI AND ATESOT become ACOLI?

Could some Samaritan help out so we can advance better?

Rgds

Noc’l gaumoy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here