From: "jonah kasangwawo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ugnet_: Mulindwa is not Mulindwa! - is this a joke?
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:28:50 +0000

Ha, ha ! Just look at the list he gives to prove his identity : Opoka, Kipenji, Okwong-okumu, 'Lisa Toro' (an Acholi in the UK), even Dr. Mulera - all people who came to know him when he had already taken on the name of 'Mulindwa' ! Not even a single person who can identify his lineage. Adam Dada was right - you need to accept your true origin. We are aware of the presence of a lot of non-Baganda in Luweero, you needn't be ashamed of it.

Kasangwawo